About Katherine L. Fraser
Katherine has been practicing law for over twenty years, and has had her own practice in Coquitlam since 2007. Through her court experience, she’s learned that for many clients, resolving matters amicably is empowering, and also saves money and reduces stress.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and dogs, travelling, and doing landscape photography.
- 1984 – BA – University of Victoria
- 1988 – LLB – University of Victoria
- 1989 – called to the Bar of British Columbia
- 2006 – Became a Family Law Mediator
- 2013 – Became a Parenting Coordinator
Professional Memberships and Accreditations
- Guest instructor – Professional Legal Training Course – (Family) Law Society of British Columbia
- Board of Directors, Port Moody Arts Centre
- Trustee, Port Moody Public Library Board – 2008 to 2015
Access Justice Pro-bono legal clinics at:
» SUCCESS Coquitlam
» Tri-City Women’s Resource Centre
Public speaking on family law issues